1. The retreat Organizers, including the owners, staff, and teachers at the PDI Ayurveda center are not responsible for third party vendors, third party transportation cancelations or delays, unpredictable weather, unexpected accidents, food related illnesses, airborne diseases or any other illnesses that can accompany activities of international travel. The retreat Organizers are not responsible for lost items during the retreat and/or while traveling to and from the retreat.
2. The Organizers reserve the right to refuse a Participant to attend the retreat or to remain at the retreat if the Organizers believe, at their sole discretion, that the Participant presents a risk of harm or injury to self and/or to others during the retreat, this applies even if the Participant has submitted the registration/deposit fee and/or has made any retreat payments or fees.
3. The Organizers reserve the right to change any and all aspects of the Retreat including the types and/or timings of the retreat daily schedule and agenda ir, at the Organizers sole discretion, the Organizers deem it necessary due to the availability of third party vendors, weather conditions, adverse or dangerous conditions. The Organizers reserve the right to cancel the retreat at any time prior to the start date, at the sole discretion of the Organizers, in such a case you (Participant) will receive a full refund in the amount that you submitted to the Organizers, including the registration/deposit amount, but in no event the Organizers will be responsible for any other amount including airfare and preparation expenses, travel documents, and any other losses.
4. All cancellations by the Participant must be in writing and emailed to at least one of the Organizers at either of the contact email address specified on the retreat website.
5. You (Participant) irrevocably grant the Organizers all rights to use, reproduce, display, exhibit, publish, distribute, and/or produce derivative works based on your image, likeness, and voice as recorded by any camera and/or video, audio, and/or other media worldwide.
6. By submitting a deposit and/or retreat fees to the Organizers, you represent that you are over 18 years of age, or have the full consent to attend the retreat by a legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 years of age.